Friday, December 6, 2013

This week...

Hi! I haven't blogged since Sunday (got to get better at that)...it's been a pretty good week...just busy.

We started the Truth in Tinsel Advent Series on Sunday....my sweet girl LOVES it...I've taken pictures that I will post once I can get them from the camera to the computer.

Another thing that has been a focus this week is creating a budget. I don't know about you....but the hubby and I have been trying to create a budget for 2 years now that ACTUALLY WORKS...we were able to get Mvelopes through Crown.org....so far we are in the beginning stages...so if anyone has used it and has some ideas to help...please let me know.

It's late now and we've got a busy day tomorrow...so are y'all doing anything for Advent or preparing financially for the upcoming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment