Monday, December 16, 2013

A day in my life...

Hi Friends!

Right now,  I'm sitting in my hallway rocking baby love to sleep in his bouncer while our sweet girl is taking a bath (I can see her from where I'm sitting)...oh, I'm staring at the piles of laundry still to do, the unmade bed and you should see the obstacle course in the kitchen and the hubby should be home in NINE minutes....and you might be wondering why I'm blogging...but I needed to do something while I'm bouncing baby love...anyway, so today has flown by and I feel like nothing has been accomplished.. Let me explain, so I woke up this morning to our sweet girl standing at the side of my bed staring at me, baby love was ready to eat soon after (he eats every hour and a half) and so we get up, I pumped and then fixed some brunch and start to do the dishes when for some reason I decided to re organize the kitchen cabinets....literally hours later, a bigger mess than when I started and baby love screaming to be held (by the way,  he wasn't screaming for hours....I stopped and fed him throughout the hours of cleaning and helped our sweet girl with a project for daddy) ...so to finish up the day so far...baby love and sweet girl have had baths, kitchen cabinets are reorganized...oh yeah, were doing pictures tonight too....so the craziness is still not over....my goal for the evening is getting the kitchen dishes finished, laundry put up and pictures done...I'll let you know how that goes....

So how has your day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment