Saturday, November 30, 2013

I wish...

This and tomorrow's post are probably going to be very emotional....let me explain.

We met in 6th grade and became best friends from that moment....now we lost touch when I changed schools and college time came...but after we got married and settled into motherhood...our friendship continued as though we had never lost touch. We talked daily about everything! She was my rock at times and I guess I was hers or hoped that I was...She was one of my best friends and sisters in Christ.

A year ago tonight, we saw each other downtown at a Christmas on the town event....I knew she had a pinched nerve but her sweet smile and heart showed through the pain as we chatted and our daughters hugged...as I said goodbye that night....I never thought...(I'm going to finish this post tomorrow...tears are flowing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment