Thursday, December 12, 2013

What a month so far...

Hi! What a month it has been and today is ONLY December 12th. Appointments, Appointments, Appointments, Christmas parties, and just life in general....right now, I have a bazillion tabs open, my mind is racing and I just want to go and curl up in my bed and sleep for about 10 hours straight (that might happen in like 20 years from now...: )

On the last post, I mentioned that we are doing Mvelopes...so far, I have been religious about daily checking it and moving transactions...I think or hope that we will follow our budget and be better off this time next year with less or NO debt and a substantial savings account and our budget in order...that's the plan.

I love to write, but don't do it nearly as much as I wish I did...with a 3 year old and 10 week old (I can't believe he is 10 weeks old...it seems like yesterday and he entered the world)...so I'm working on posting more, so that you can see that we're just like you..NORMAL...so many times on Pinterest or different blogs...the moms look like supermoms...

Oh, baby love is calling...going to go and feed him...I'll post more later (I have to remember to post the pics from our Truth in Tinsel Advent...)

So how is your Christmas coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment