Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time flies...

I meant to have this post posted on the 26th...but it didn't happen with my 3 1/2 old sweet girl and 2 month old little man...so...our little man turned 2 months old!!! After coming 2 weeks early and surprising us to having to be hospitalized for 10 days at 5 days old....and leaving the hospital the second time at his birth weight...at his check up...guess what he is 10 pounds, 9 ounces from only breast feeding! (I feel so accomplished!) Our sweet girl had reflux and I had to go back to work (so I couldn't pump enough)....so I couldn't nurse like I wanted too...I'm amazed at how time does fly...our little man is getting some adorably chubby and our sweet girl is maturing into an amazing little helper. :) so happy 2 month old birthday to our little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment